Become the catalyst that helps our customers achieve breakthrough revenue growth. We want to make a real difference in our customer’s lives. Our team knows that life is good when revenue is flowing and growing. And quite frankly, it’s not so good when it isn’t. Our team is personally motivated to be the spark that makes that happen so you can set new sales record after sales record.
We aim to make the sales function a self-sufficient and high-value corporate contributor. This lets leadership teams focus on strategy and serving customers thus creating even more growth. Ultimately consistent growth leads to more opportunity and frankly, the deep personal satisfaction we all strive for.
Who We Are
The Accelerence team is well known for building top tier sales and marketing teams that dominate their markets by establishing a high sense of urgency, industry leading trust and high value add. Accelerence offers these same models, processes, coaching and leadership bundled in an effective, affordable monthly service.
Meet Our Team
- Grew sales 1,500% in 5 years at a vertical market software provider.
- As Strategic Technologies COO and EVP of sales and marketing, Will helped the company realize a CAGR of 71% over 10 years, as well as:
- Earn multiple INC 500 awards
- Eight consecutive RTP Fast 50 awards.
- Grew to well north of $100M in revenue and a successful exit
- Served on the National Advisory Boards of three Fortune 500 companies: BMC Software, Symantec, and Sun Microsystems
- Served multiple terms on the board of the Society of Information Managers of NC.
Pete co-founded Active Data Services, a leading healthcare BPO organization successfully exited in 2009. Pete subsequently, founded a consulting and digital marketing company serving customers in the U.S. and Canada.
Vince consults with growing technology firms to deliver fully developed sales strategies, sales teams, and sales execution plans. Startups and venture capital firms have turned to him for years to position their businesses for sustained profitability and client growth.
Earlier in his career Vince has served in sales executive roles at True Fit Corporation, SugarCRM, TrustedID, LivePerson (IPO), Amadesa (acquired by LivePerson), and CheetahMail (acquired by Experian).